The Damansara Uptown community is fortunate to have a dominate uptown stakeholder, namely See Hoy Chan Sdn. Bhd., who has been instrumental in forming DUBA (Damansara Uptown Business Association. DUBA has been active over the years in various activities beneficial for the greater good of Damansara Uptown.
Here are a list of activities for the first quarter of 2017:
1. Banner & bunting removal carried out on a daily basis between 11pm and 7am everyday
2. Back lane cleaning
3. Cleaning of the 5 foot walkway cleanliness by in-house cleaners of See Hoy Chan Sdn Bhd carried out by cleaners of See Hoy Chan Facilities Management twice a week every Monday and Thursday
4. Pest control was carried out along the back lanes of Jalan SS21/39 and SS21/1A
5. Landscape: Tree pruning and trimming activities was carried out by MBPJ Landscape Department in March 2017. The next one will in October.
6. Spring cleaning for Chinese New Year jointly organized by See Hoy Chan Sdn. Bhd. and DUBA.
7. Mini Road Sweeper for Damansara Uptown's surrounding by MBPJ to maintain the cleanliness of Damansara Uptown:
29 Jalan SS21/37 Damansara Utama (Uptown) 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia Tel: 010-412 4444
Klinik Wong and Chye (24 hours) 96 Jalan SS21/39 Damansara Utama (Uptown) 47400 Petaling Jaya Tel: 603-77259813 Fax: 603-77259895
69A Jalan SS21/37 Damansara Utama (Uptown) 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. Tel: 012-6708290
S-232 & S-236, Level 2, The Starling Mall Jalan SS21.37, Damansara Utama (Uptown) 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia